Akron RubberDucks Internship Academy
The Akron RubberDucks Internship Academy’s primary objective is to provide participants comprehensive practical and educational experiences that will allow them to gain exposure to the multifaceted business of MiLB.
If you are interested in a fun internship that provides valuable experience in the sports industry, this may be the opportunity for you! The RubberDucks are Cleveland's Double-A affiliate. Since 1997, the club has played in Canal Park located in downtown Akron, Ohio. The RubberDucks are five-time Eastern League Champions (2003, 2005, 2009, 2012 & 2016), Double-A Northeast Champions in 2021, and the winner of the prestigious Larry MacPhail Award in 2015 for most creative promotions in Minor League Baseball.
- Must want to have FUN at work
- Current undergraduate, graduate student or recent college graduate
- College credit preferred
- Desire to LEARN and grow professionally
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong WORK ethic
- Positive attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivating team player
- Outgoing personality
- Available nights, weekends, and holidays with a flexible schedule
- Duration of internships vary by department, but most are for the whole duration of the Akron RubberDucks Season (typically April – September). Start dates are flexible, but also vary by department.
How to Apply:
- Send resume to [email protected] with the departments of interest in the subject line.
- Social Media
- Digital Content
- Creative Services
- Community Relations
- Media Relations
- Food & Beverage
- Grounds Crew