In order to provide a welcoming experience for all, the Arkansas Travelers has implemented a Fan Code of Conduct. Out of respect for fellow guests, players, coaches, and ballpark staff, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time;
- Interfering with baseballs that are in play;
- Throwing or tossing objects;
- Using foul, obscene or derogatory language (see below) or gestures;
- Misusing or over-consuming alcohol, including, underage consumption;
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly, or abusive;
- Accessing areas of the ballpark without a proper ticket, pass, or credential;
- Misusing tickets, passes, or credentials in any way; or
- Bringing prohibited items into the ballpark.
Prohibited Items Include:
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Glass bottles
- Firearms and other weapons
- Laser devices and pointers
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Toy guns and knives
- Sticks and clubs
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Bags that are not clear and larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Extended camera lenses
Derogatory language is defined as offensive language concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, or national origin, and anyone using such language is subject to automatic ejection from the ballpark.
Violations of the Fan Code of Conduct will not be tolerated and may lead to ejection from the ballpark, a ban on attending future games, or other consequences. Guests who are found to have used derogatory language will be ejected from the ballpark.
Guests are encouraged to report violations of the Fan Code of Conduct to the nearest ballpark staff member. This can be done in person, at the nearest Guest Services location, directly with Ballpark Security or by calling 501-664-1555.