Want to come see the Durham Bulls' newest addition Ripken the Bat Dog presented by Sit Means Sit Dog Training Apex but don't want to commit to a date or dates yet? Then the Ripken Flex Pack is paw-fect for you! This pack includes ten undated ticket vouchers that can be exchanged online for any Bulls home game! (*please note ticket vouchers are good for humans only and owners wishing to bring their pets to Bark at the Park Nights still need to purchase tickets for their pups)
Stay tuned for more information about our wildly paw-pular Bark in the Park events returning in 2022!
Our wildly paw-pular Bark in the Park events are back for the 2022 season!
When purchasing, please select a seat in the "Outfield Reserved" section. When selecting tickets, please make sure to use the section tab. For Bark in the Park dates, dog owners must purchase a separate ticket for their canines. Included in the cost of a dog ticket is a donation to our friends at Second Chance Pet Adoptions.
See below for tickets to Bark in the Park home dates at the DBAP.
To ensure all attendees have a fun and safe experience at Bark in the Park events, please read and adhere to the following information:
- All dogs require a Bark in the Park Dog ticket.
- Fans with four-legged friends should enter through the Baker Roofing Centerfield Gate or the left field plaza and proceed to the Diamond View I concourse. Seating will be in sections 128, 130, 132, 134 and the lawn. Dogs are not allowed in any other area of the ballpark.
- We will have plenty of volunteers, courtesy of Second Chance Pet Adoptions, who will be more than happy to sit with your dog should you need to briefly leave these areas.
- All dogs must be current on their vaccinations.
- Dog owner assumes responsibility for the action of their dog for the duration of the Bark in the Park event.
- All dogs must be kept on fixed length leashes (no longer than 8 ft.) at all times. No retractable leashes, no dogs off leash.
- These games will be busy and the weather might be warm. Please ensure your dog is comfortable in these conditions before planning to attend the event.
As the Triangle's oldest no-kill shelter, Second Chance Pet Adoption's mission is to rescue abandoned and stray dogs and cats, provide excellent care for each pet, and to match each pet with the best home for its needs in order to ensure a long lifetime of safety, love and companionship. Second Chance also encourages responsible pet ownership through education, advocacy, programs and services.
The Bulls have added Ripken to their paw-ster for the 2021 season as their Spokesdog in partnership with Sit Means Sit Dog Training Apex. Fans will be able to see and meet Ripken at select events at the DBAP throughout the year, including certain special events and some games, including all Bark in the Park Nights. And he would love to meet you too! Click here to learn more about Ripken!
Dates Ripken is Scheduled to Attend:
April 11, April 12
May 8, May 9, May 10, May 20, May 22, May 23,
May 24, May 31
June 9, June 13, June 14, June 20, June 21
July 4, July 5, July 22, July 25, July 26
August 15, August 16, August 26, August 29, August 30