- Pick one of the Emeralds home games that works best for your group
- Purchase a minimum of 100 tickets at our discounted rate of $7 per ticket
- Sell the tickets to friends, family, co-workers, volunteers, board members and supporters at a $12 value
- Your nonprofit/group will make a profit of $5 for every ticket sold
- The more you sell, the more you will make! If your group sells over 200 tickets, the discounted price drops down to $6 per ticket
Local non-profit organizations have the opportunity to fundraise inside the ballpark at the Emeralds’ Prince Puckler stands. Organizations will be able to operate the two-ice cream stands during the Emeralds home games and receive 10% of their sales.
Event Day Responsibilities – Groups will need to provide a minimum of seven volunteers including two supervisors. Volunteers will be responsible for providing exceptional service, proper cash handling, and accurate inventory controls. Volunteers are required to be 15 years of age or older.
Time Commitment – Volunteers will need to report to their stand's half an hour before gates open. The stands will be open from when gates open until the game is over. The Emeralds games can run anywhere from 2.5 hours to 4 hours.
We are asking groups to commit to at least six games this season.
Benefits – Groups will earn 10% of sales on the ice cream sold that night. Groups are also able to bring a tip jar to their stands. Payments to the group will occur monthly.
To volunteer, please fill the form below out and send it to Turner Elmore - [email protected]
100 - 199 Tickets ... $7 per ticket
buy 100 tickets @ $7 each = $700 investment
sell 100 tickets @ $12 each = $1,200 = $500 profit
200+ Tickets ... $6 per ticket
buy 200 tickets @ $6 each = $1,200 investment
sell 200 tickets @ $12 each = $2,400 = $1,200 profit
- A ceremonial first pitch for a member from your group
- PA and videoboard welcome
- On-field promotion participation, based on availability
- Take advantage of our Flexible Ticket Exchange Policy