Gwinnett Stripers Game Notes include information on player statistics, team trends, starting pitchers and more.
- Per Major League Baseball, all media members requesting a credential for a Gwinnett Stripers game must sign and return the Media Credential Release of Liability Waiver form prior to entering Coolray Field.
- The Stripers will issue single-game credentials to a limited number of media members (dependent on available space) from legitimate news-gathering outlets. There will be no full-season credentials issued in 2021.
- Please submit your credential request to Dave Lezotte ([email protected]) at least 24 hours prior to the game you want to attend. Advance notice is vital in order to plan for physically distanced seating.
- Per MLB, there will be no media access to restricted areas (clubhouses, locker rooms, playing field, dugouts, training rooms, weight rooms) or close proximity to players/coaches/field staff at any time.
- All media members must follow the Stripers' Covid-19 policies.
To be added to the Stripers' email list for Game Notes, Postgame Recaps and Team Press Releases, please contact Dave Lezotte ([email protected]).
Please direct all interview requests to Dave Lezotte ([email protected]) at least 24 hours in advance of your desired interview date/time. As of June 2021, in accordance with MLB policies, Stripers players and coaches will be made available (by request) for in-person interviews on the field prior to the game. To gain field access:
- Upon arrival, Media Members must present proof of vaccination (with a second dose completed at least two weeks prior to the game date) to a member of the Media Relations Department to get a Field Access Sticker.
- Media Members must wear masks covering the nose and mouth at all times while on the field (including during the interview with the player/coach).
- Media Members must access and exit the field only through the Field Access Gate next to the home dugout. There will be no entry/exit through the Dugout.
At this time, the Stripers will still conduct postgame interviews via Zoom.
The Gwinnett Stripers will supply media outlets with headshots and action shots of players and coaches, provided the outlets credit the team and photographer. Please direct all photo requests to Dave Lezotte ([email protected]).
For All Other Inquiries, Contact:
Media Relations Manager & Broadcaster