The Lake Elsinore Storm is proud to support our community and different local organizations by providing donation items and fundraising support throughout the year. These donations are made possible through Thunder Cares.
Thunder Cares is a 501c3 non-profit that was established through an ongoing partnership with the Inland Empire Community Foundation. Proceeds raised through Thunder Cares benefit local charities, youth sports, military and first responders, and other local groups in need.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we have established guidelines to help facilitate the donation process.
- Charitable organizations must have a 501(c) (3) status to be considered. No third-party requests.
- We ask that you please follow the online request process below. Phone, fax, email and mailed in requests are no longer accepted.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Please know that all donation requests will receive full consideration. We are unable to place follow-up calls or emails regarding each donation request. If you have not received correspondence from the Storm prior to your event, please assume that we are unable to fulfill your request.
Fundraising with us is as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Find out the exact number of tickets your group will need so we can print them and get them to you as soon as possible.
2. Choose the exact right price to charge per ticket in order to best raise money for your organization.
3. Enjoy a full game of fun, food, and entertainment with your group! There are no fundraising opportunities quite like a game at The Diamond with our unique promotions, mid-inning breaks, and emphasis on fan experience!
- Groups Choose Their Section
- Videoboard Recognition
- Throw out the Ceremonial First Pitch