6 pm - 12 am
If you missed the opportunity to get out and enjoy Jackson Field as you’ve never seen before the last two years, here’s another chance! The Grand River Country Club, where we’ve paired golf and baseball together, is back for a special Summer Edition! We’ve created a fun and unique 9-hole, 27-shot experience that spans the entire 360-degree concourse.
This special 3-day event is open to individuals and foursomes. Tuesday thru Thursday Individual Tee Times are $35 for 9 holes and Tuesday thru Thursday foursomes are $120 total for 9 holes. Golfers of all ability levels are welcome! But this time around, be on the lookout for water hazards and pine trees guarding the greens!
Begin in Pepsi Porch and move your way counterclockwise around the concourse before ending in left-field under the video board. The point system is as follows: 25 pts for a Hole-in-One, 10 pts for a ball on the green, 2 pts for a ball on the field, and 0 pts for a ball in the stands. Your hole score is the total points earned from your three shots added up on each tee.
Back by Popular Demand! Receive Bonus Points for Attire and/or supporting the Greater Lansing Food Bank and add up to 30 pts to your round point total!
- 10 bonus points for wearing a Hawaiian Shirt
- 10 bonus points for wearing Argyle Socks
- 10 bonus points for bringing a non-perishable food item for the Greater Lansing Food Bank
The person with the highest point total from one completed 9-hole round after the event concludes on Thursday will be proclaimed champion! And if that’s not enough, the champion will also receive a complimentary night in the Owner’s Suite to enjoy a 2023 or 2024 Lugnuts game (date TBD) AND presented the coveted Grand River Country Club Championship Red Blazer!
There will also be special prizes for Hole-in-Ones!
Just Added! ALL participants will receive (1) one GRCC logoed golf ball and (1) one logoed GRCC golf towel with their paid tee time reservation!
NEW! Hole-in-One for a $5,000 Cash Prize! Play the Grand River Country Club June 27th, 28th, 29th for your chance to take a shot from 140 yards on Friday, June 30th to win $5,000 cold, hard, cash!
How to Qualify - The amateur golfer who gets closest to the pin (or a hole-in-one) on each hole, each day will qualify to take one shot from 140 yards on Friday, June 30th between 3pm and 5pm to win the $5,000 cash prize.
BONUS OFFER! ALL golfers who play the Grand River Country Club June 27th, 28th, 29th can enter to win a 4 day/3 night "All Inclusive" resort stay for 2 adults. Locations offered are in Mexico, Dominican Republic, and the Bahamas. This stay is for accommodations only and is valued at over $1,200!
The estimated round time is 45-60 minutes. Pepsi Porch and Red Cedar Spirits will be open and available to “quench your thirst” before and during your round. Then head out to Good Hops and enjoy great post-round food and drinks. Parking close to Jackson Field will be available as City Lots #52,53 and 55 will be open to the public. If staffed by Lansing city parking officials, the parking fee is $5.00.
Grab your wedges and golfing buddies for an experience unlike any other! Questions? Contact us at lanisnglugnuts.com or 517-485-4500.
Tee Times can be reserved every 10 minutes. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your reservation to check-in. Tee Time reservations include the following:
- 27 shots (3 per tee location)
- A scorecard and pencil
- Back for 2023 – a logoed GRCC golf ball
- Back for 2023 – a logoed GRCC golf towel
- Access to Good Hops (post round)
- Golf Balls will be provided. A limited number of clubs will be available for rent (at no charge), but all golfers, including lefties, youth, and seniors are strongly encouraged to bring their own clubs.
Only 9-irons and wedges are allowed. There will be a 3 club maximum per player and all drivers, hybrids, and low-numbered irons are prohibited.
6 pm - 12 am
6 pm - 12 am
Nine tee boxes are spaced throughout Jackson Field, seven elevated, with all nine greens located on the playing field. Tee 1 is located in the Pepsi Porch, tees 2 and 3 are on the third base concourse, tees 4 and 5 are in the first base side concourse, tees 6 and 7 are in the Tailgate Terrace, and tees 8 and 9 are located under the video board.
The following guidelines will be strictly enforced for the enjoyment and protection of all attendees. This is a family-friendly event and has been created to provide the Lansing area a safe and socially distanced enjoyable experience. Please use common sense to protect yourself and others.
- Overswinging and hitting golf balls to intentionally cause damage is strictly prohibited. Aim for each tee corresponding pin flag/green at all times.
- Throwing golf balls is prohibited
- Disorderly behavior, including verbal or physical abuse, threats, or profanity will not be tolerated.
- When finished at one tee, please move on to the next tee in an orderly and timely fashion to prevent delays for the next group.
- Each Tee will have a Lugnuts caddy available to assist with any questions and movement around the concourse.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or beverage allowed.
- This event IS rain or shine – unless the weather is deemed severe enough by Jackson Field staff to halt or suspend play.
- Any player code of conduct rules violation will result in immediate removal from Jackson Field without refund.