The Rancho Cucamonga Quakes have always prioritized safety and are committed to follow national, state and local guidelines as well as the policies set forth by Major League Baseball in order to develop practices at LoanMart Field that will keep fans, players and staff as safe as possible.
We can’t wait to greet you and your family as we all safely return to LoanMart Field!
The following measures have been taken for everyone’s protection in 2021 (UPDATED 6/8/21):
- Required face coverings unless fully vaccinated
- Only clear bags measuring 12’’x12’’x’6’’ or smaller and hand-held size clutch wallets permitted
- Mobile ticket distribution
- Digital “Play Ball” Programs
- Cashless payments including tickets, parking, concessions and retail
- Ballpark-wide hand sanitization stations
- Frequent and thorough sanitization procedures
These safety measures adhere to the standards set by the CDC, the State of California, San Bernardino County and Major League Baseball guidelines.
- Cleaning Practices: The Quakes will engage in best practices in cleaning, sanitization and hygiene.
- Hand Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizing stations will be strategically placed throughout LoanMart Field including inside the Quakes Team Store.
- High-Touch Areas: High-touch areas will be sanitized by Quakes staff frequently throughout the game.
- Early Entry: Gates to LoanMart Field will open one hour prior to game time to allow fans plenty of time to enter the stadium safely.
- Clear Bags/Diaper Bags: Only clear bags measuring 12’’x12’’x’6’’ smaller and hand-held size clutch wallets will be permitted. Diaper bags that accompany infants are also allowed. Bags, backpacks, coolers, fanny packs and large purses are not permitted. Fans will be asked to return large bags to their vehicles before entering LoanMart Field.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes can no longer be purchased with cash. Parking passes will now be digital and may be purchased with your Quakes tickets online or when you arrive at LoanMart Field with a credit card.
- Masks: In accordance with guidance from local and state officials and MLB, masks will be required while visiting LoanMart Field for all fans age 2 and up unless fully vaccinated. Unvaccinated guests will be required to wear a cloth face covering that covers both their nose and mouth anytime they are not actively eating or drinking at their ticketed seat. Should an unvaccinated guest break, lose or forget their face covering, complimentary face coverings will be provided at the stadium entrance. Bandanas and masks with ventilation valves are not permitted.
- Screening: A verbal vaccination screening will be conducted prior to entering LoanMart Field.
- Player Health and Safety: In accordance with guidelines from MLB, players will not be allowed close contact with fans. This includes but is not limited to autographs, taking photographs and physical interaction with fans while inside the ballpark, as well as the parking lots and walking areas outside of LoanMart Field.
- General Safety: Quakes employees will be required to complete a pre-screening prior to every shift. All employees will be required to stay home when sick.
- Education & Training: Quakes employees are trained and updated on all COVID-19 safety guidelines and best practices.
- Face Coverings: Quakes employees are required to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth at all times.
- Gloves: Quakes employees who handle food will continue to be required to wear food-safe gloves. Employees will be required to wash their hands and re-glove often in accordance with food safety guidelines.
- Ticket Language: Language developed in conjunction with MLB, including the risks associated with COVID-19 will be visible on all digital tickets.
- Digital Tickets: All Quakes tickets for the 2021 season will be digital on each fan’s mobile device. As in previous seasons, mobile ticket scanning will remain contactless.
- Concession Stands: Outdoor food and drink concessions stands will be allowed throughout the stadium.
- Cashless Transactions: Concessions can be purchased with credit/debit card only, cash can no longer be used anywhere in the stadium.
- Limited Menu: Fans will be provided with a limited menu at LoanMart Field to reduce wait times and promote efficient item pick-up. All menu signage will be posted digitally and visible in advance of the ordering window. In addition, peanuts and sunflower seeds will not be available for purchase to promote stadium cleanliness and prevent the spread of airborne droplets.
- Single-Use Condiments: Fans will be offered single-use condiment options and napkins when picking up their food order. All condiment carts will be unavailable at LoanMart Field for the 2021 season.
- Cashless Transactions: Team Store items can be purchased with credit/debit card only, cash can no longer be used anywhere in the stadium.
- Hours of Operations: The Quakes Team Store is open during all Quakes Home Games from the opening up the MVP Gate until 15 minutes after the conclusion of the game. The Team Store will remain closed on non-game days, but is always available online at quakes.milbstore.com.
- On-Field Access: All on-field activities will be suspended until further notice at LoanMart Field, in accordance with guidance from MLB.
- Dave and Buster’s Kids Zone: All inflatables and games will be suspended until further notice at LoanMart Field, in accordance with guidance from the CAL/OSHA and MLB.
- General Safety: All fans will be encouraged to stay home when sick or if uncomfortable with posted guidelines.
- Restrooms: As in previous seasons, all stadium restrooms will be open to the public. Exterior entry doors will be propped open to help facilitate ventilation. Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected frequently before, during, and after each game.
- No Outside Food and Beverage: As in previous seasons, no outside food and beverage is allowed inside the ballpark. However, one sealed bottle of water per fan will be allowed.
- Smoking Policy: Due to guidelines issued by local health officials, smoking will not be permitted anywhere inside LoanMart Field.