The unique marketing opportunities that exist with the R-Phils are limited only by your imagination. We look forward to working with you to create a custom package that will increase sales of your products and effectively deliver your message to the hundreds of thousands of loyal R-Phils fans.
The R-Phils have been recognized nationally on numerous occasions for an innovative and entertaining ballpark experience. America's Classic Ballpark features a safe, clean family atmosphere, constant entertainment, mascots, free parking, great food, affordable pricing and a friendly and professional staff. All of this makes the R-Phils Baseballtown experience more than just a baseball game.
Over the past few seasons, the R-Phils FirstEnergy Stadium was named the number three Best Ballpark in the Minors by USA Today's 10Best.com. It was also listed as the number 59 stadium experience in North America. Among sports venues in the state of Pennsylvania, FirstEnergy Stadium ranks third, only behind Pittsburgh's Heinz Field and PNC Park.
As for the Reading Fightin Phils, the club has achieved numerous awards over the years including:
- Bob Freitas Award by Baseball America as the Best Double-A operation: 1999/2000/2017
- Bob Freitas Decade Award for the 1990's: 1999
- John Henry Moss Award by MiLB for Best Community Intiative in the Country: 2018
- Larry MacPhail Trophy by MiLB as Best Promotional Team in the Country: 1994, 1999
- FirstEnergy Stadium Named Best Ballpark in the Minor Leagues by DigitalBallparks.com: 2001
- The Reading Eagle Pool Pavilion named "Best of Philly - New Attraction for Kids" by Philadelphia Magazine
- Awarded the John H. Johnson President's Trophy, the top honor given by Minor League Baseball: 2003
- Named Best Ballpark Renovation ($10 Million +) by Ballpark Digest: 2011
- Named Third-Best Minor League Ballpark in the United States by readers of USA Today Travel Media Group's 10Best.com "Best Minor League Ballpark" contest.
- Named Top 100 Stadium Experience (no. 59) in North America and top-ranked Minor League Baseball destination in Pennsylvania by Stadium Journey