BALLPARK ACCESS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
• Media will enter the ballpark via the Front Gate and subject to the same standards and policies that govern entry for all Tier 3 Individuals. This will include credential checking, if you do not have your credential, you can pick it up at the ticket window.
• Media (writers, TV talent and camera operators, radio personnel, photographers, etc.) may enter the ballpark no earlier than two hours prior to first pitch for games. Any special requests, please reach out.
• Media must leave the park no later than 60 minutes after postgame interviews conclude.
WORKING MEDIA AREAS
• The number of media allowed in the press box is limited. This space is open on a first come first served basis.
Photographers/Media Members are not permitted to enter the playing field or clubhouse,
APPLYING FOR CREDENTIALS
• R-Phils media relations staff will approve credentials based on compliance with Minor League Baseball’s guidelines and local laws and orders.
• Please submit a media credential request to Jake Starr, [email protected], for the opportunity to attend a game at FirstEnergy Stadium, a media member agrees to observe all Minor League Baseball and Reading Fightin Phils rules, any applicable local government orders and other precautionary steps that are in place to preserve health and safety.
· Season Credentials will be issued to media who cover the team on a regular basis for legitimate news organizations.
• All media that do not have season credentials must apply for individual game credentials at least 48 hours before said game. There will be no exceptions or walk-ups allowed.
• All interviews with players, manager and club personnel both pre game and post game will be coordinated by Jake Starr.
• Media are permitted to bring their own food to the ballpark or eat at the R-Phils team feed. The press box will serve hot dogs and sodas throughout the game.
• No paper copies of materials aside from rosters and lineup sheets will be made, but all press materials will be emailed and/or posted on the R-Phils Press box site. This site will be updated regularly and can be accessed under rphils.com/pressbox.
• Please reach out to a member of the media relations department with any questions regarding protocols.
Jake Starr, Media Relations/Broadcasting Manager, [email protected]