As we navigate these ever-changing times, the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders are pleased to welcome their fans into PNC Field this season. A wide array of operations at PNC Field have had policies and procedures updated in accordance with state, CDC and Major League Baseball guidelines.
Ticketing and Seating
- All ticketing for RailRiders games this season will continue to be done digitally. Amongst the reasons for this change is helping eliminate contact points for fans and employees, increasing safety as you enter PNC Field.
- Single-game tickets are available online only at swbrailriders.com.
- Ballpark re-entry is permitted.
- Masks are no longer required at PNC Field.
Cashless Points of Sale
- PNC Field will be a fully cashless facility in 2022. This includes all aspects of operation at the ballpark, including parking, ticketing, the SWB Station Team Store and the concession stands and bars. Venues around the country have gone cashless, including nearby ballparks and arenas in Pennsylvania, which has helped minimize health risks by limiting contact. A cashless ballpark also helps minimize wait times. PNC Field will accept credit and debit cards. Additional forms of cashless payment will be available as upgrades are made at each point of sale this season.
- Clear bags will be permitted in 2022. In addition, fans may only bring medical bags, diaper bags or small wristlets into the ballpark this season.
- PNC Field is a smoke-free facility. Designated smoking areas are available at various points around the ballpark.
- Fans will have the opportunity to get autographs by the 1st and 3rd baselines prior to the game at player's discretion. We kindly ask that anyone asking for autographs does not block fans in those seated areas.
- Please be respectful of all players for both teams should they choose not to sign autographs.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will continue throughout the ballpark during the 2022 season.