The South Bend Cubs have renewed their partnership with Weigel Broadcasting Co. and will broadcast 15 regular season home games on WMYS, My Michiana. This is the eighth consecutive season South Bend Cubs baseball has been available on broadcast television.
"We are once again thrilled to be partnering with ABC-57 and My Michiana for another season,” said South Bend Cubs President Joe Hart. “They have played a critical role over eight seasons now in bringing South Bend Cubs baseball into the homes of fans and families throughout Michiana.”
WMYS, My Michiana, sister station to WBND - ABC 57, broadcasts over-the-air on channel 69 and can be found on Xfinity 15/194HD, U-Verse 69/1069HD, Mediacom 17/717HD, Rochester Telephone Cable 53/353HD as well as Dish 69. Nielsen Holdings reports that the South Bend/Elkhart television designated market reaches nearly 320,000 homes in 10 counties.
Brendan King and Max Thoma both return as the broadcasters for South Bend Cubs baseball on the radio and television.
Remaining 2023 Television Schedule (all times listed in Eastern Time)
- Tuesday, May 23 - 6:05 p.m.
- Friday, May 26 - 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 6 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, June 9 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, June 23 - 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 4 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, July 7 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, July 21 - 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 1 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, August 4 - 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 22 - 7:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 5 - 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, September 8 - 7:05 p.m.
MiLB.TV is now part of MLB At Bat
Your At Bat subscription includes LIVE and on-demand streaming content from Minor League Baseball as well as new access to MLB audio and video features. Watch every single South Bend Cubs game on desktop or download the MiLB First Pitch app for iOS and Android devices.
In addition, watch your favorite MLB team’s affiliates play on MLB.TV, in the MLB app or on connected devices. Fans can also listen to over 250 Spring Training games and every out-of-market game LIVE or on-demand (for every team). No blackouts.
To subscribe to MLB at Bat, click here.
Details on a local TV schedule will be announced in the coming weeks.
Marquee is airing a network-high 40 live Cubs-affiliated minor league games this season, including at least eight games from all four Cubs full-season affiliates: Iowa (Triple-A), Tennessee (Double-A), South Bend (High-A) and Myrtle Beach (Low-A).
South Bend's first game on Marquee will be a tape-delay broadcast of Opening Night on Tuesday, April 11. The game will feature a banner raising ceremony as the Cubs honor the 2022 Midwest League Champions. A total of eight South Bend games are scheduled for Marquee. Last season, the team went 8-1 on the Chicago Cubs television network with two walk-off victories. Brendan King and and Max Thoma return to the booth to call all the action. The full minor league broadcast schedule can be found here.
2023 Marquee Sports Network Games (all times listed in Eastern Time)
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 vs. Beloit - 11:30 PM (tape delay)
- Thursday, April 27, 2023 vs. Peoria - 7:00 PM
- Thursday, May 4, 2023 vs. Cedar Rapids - 7:00 PM
- Friday, May 5, 2023 vs. Cedar Rapids - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 24, 2023 vs. Dayton - 11:00 AM
- Saturday, May 27, 2023 vs. Dayton - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, June 10, 2023 vs. Lansing - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 23, 2023 vs. Cedar Rapids - 7:00 PM