Track-or-Treat, presented by Xtream, is back! On Saturday, October 30 from 4:00-8:45 p.m., Hammons Field opens up to any and all ghosts, goblins, ghouls and their spooky costumed counterparts for a free night of trick-or-treating around our award-winning field.
This year's event is completely sold out!
Track-or-Treat is a free night of trick-or-treating that provides families in the Springfield area with a special spooky (and fun!) outdoor Halloween experience around the award-winning field at Hammons Field. Once inside, Track-or-Treaters will walk around the Hammons Field warning track where they'll get to collect candy from different tents and tables decorated and assembled by Cardinals partners and other Springfield companies. All Track-or-Treat families will end their Track-or-Treat experience by picking out a free pumpkin from the Price Cutter Pumpkin Patch (while pumpkin supplies last)!
- Children aged 12 and under get to collect candy from each booth on the Track-or-Treat route around the Hammons Field warning track. At the end of the event, each family can pick out their own pumpkin from the Price Cutter Pumpkin Patch. Guests should try to only touch the candy and pumpkin that they plan to take home with them from the event for the health-and-safety of all guests. Pumpkins are available while supplies last.
- Photo opportunities available on the warning track with a giant inflatable Louie.
- Cardinals staff will be helping our Track-or-Treaters in special Halloween-themed Cardinals jerseys.
- Share your photos from the event with the hashtag #TrackOrTreat for a chance to be shared on Cardinals social media!
- Entry to Track-or-Treat is free.
- To participate, families must sign up for a specific time slot between 4:00 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. and come dressed in their favorite Halloween costumes! Please note each group must include at least one child aged 12 or under and each group member (children and adults) must have their own ticket.
- Only kids will receive candy and must bring their own trick-or-treating bags.
- Time slots will be organized in 15-minute increments. Attendees must enter at the time slot for which they signed up. (Ex.: If you registered for the 7:00 p.m. time slot, you must enter at 7:00 p.m.)
- Attendees will receive digital tickets to Track-or-Treat which will need to be shown at check-in next to Gate 1 to enter at their designated time. Directions on how to access your digital tickets will be e-mailed to you. For more information, visit our How To Use Digital Tickets page or call 417-863-0395.
- This year's event is sold out.
Limited free parking is available in the Hammons Field front office lot located at 955 East Trafficway Street. Lot entry is located on the south side of the stadium across from The Q Hotel.
Weather will not impact the timing of Track-or-Treat.
Aaron Sachs & Associates
Foundation for SPS
Southwest Kids in Action