Thank you for your interest in our Springfield Cardinals mascots, Louie and Fetch! The Cardinals are proud to be a part of the entire Southwest Missouri community, and Louie and Fetch are a huge part of that pride and a great resource and way to bring the Cardinals outside of Hammons Field and to you.
All mascot appearances are on a first-come, first-serve basis. To request a mascot appearance, please email our Manager of Fan Engagement & Special Events, Regina Hess, at [email protected]. Requests must be received one month prior to the event date.
- Mascot Pricing for Non-Profit Organization: $50/hour
- Mascot Pricing for For-Profit Organization: $100/hour
- If an event is located more than 25 miles from Hammons Field, there will be a $1/mile charge for additional miles to/from the event.
- A parking spot close to the entrance of the event must be provided.
- A secure dressing room where performers can leave their personal belongings must be provided. Restrooms are not acceptable as changing rooms.
- A point of contact must be provided to assist our performer with navigating to the event and ensuring their safety throughout the event.
- Louie and Fetch reserve the right to leave any performance deemed unsafe, harmful, inappropriate or not in the best interest of the organization.
- Louie and Fetch are not to wear anything outside of their Springfield Cardinals uniforms.
- An invoice will be created and a plan for payment must be mutually agreed upon with a Cardinals employee. Please make checks payable to Springfield Cardinals.