Fans are only permitted to bring clear bags. Any size clear bag is acceptable.
- Clear tote bags, backpacks, fanny packs and purses are allowed. If it’s clear, have no fear.
- Diaper bags are permitted for infants, but will be subject to inspection.
No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- One sealed and labeled water bottle or empty refillable water bottle per ticket holder is allowed.
- Food and drink required for a medical condition is permitted but may be inspected.
Children two and younger do not require a ticket if they will not be taking up their own seat.
Giveaways are provided at the gate, one per person, while supplies last. Fans must be present to claim giveaways.
Fans who have purchased a guaranteed giveaway package can pick their giveaways up at the Sutter Health Sutter Gould Medical Foundation Guest Services Center.
Full and half season ticket holders can purchase a Guarantee Giveaway package $25 per ticket.
Banner Island Ballpark is a cashless ballpark. No cash is accepted at any of the concession stands or the in Dock Shop. Guests are welcome to use all major credit/debit cards.
(A limited number of gift cards are available at the Sutter Health Sutter Gould Medical Foundation Guest Services Center for fans to exchange for cash if necessary)
The Ports strive to provide a welcoming experience for all fans. Out of resect for others, all guests are prohibited from:
- Trespassing on the playing field at any time
- Throwing or tossing objects
- Using foul, obscene, or derogatory language or gestures
- Behaving in a manner that is disruptive, unruly or abusive
- Smoking or vaping of any kind
Parking passes can be pre-purchased through Clutch Parking.
Tailgating is permitted ONLY if reserved in advance. Passes are $50, plus the number of parking spots used. Call (209) 644-1954 to reserve your spots and receive your tailgating pass.