Boozy Brunch at the Ballpark, presented by Deep Eddy Vodka will take place every Sunday throughout the season at NBT Bank Stadium (starting Sunday, April 23rd, excluding May 28th)! In place of Brunch on Sunday, July 2nd, the Syracuse Mets & Deep Eddy Vodka will host an Independence Day Bottomless BBQ!
Boozy Brunch at the Ballpark tickets cost $60, including:
- Ticket to game (for either the Salt City Deck or Metropolitan Club, as indicated below)
- 90 Minute all-you-can-eat brunch (food is served at game time) featuring a rotating menu of:
- French Toast, Belgian Waffles, Frittatas, Fresh Fruit, Salads & Fried Chicken Sliders
- Bagels, Muffins, Bacon, Sausage and Desserts
- Bottomless Bloody Marys made with Deep Eddy Vodka or Bottomless Mimosas
- Bottomless drinks will be served from the time gates open for 2.5 hours*
- Deep Eddy Vodka Swag
- Full Paid Bar also Available (credit/debit card only) - available from the time gates open through last call of the game
* Gates open (1) hour before game time unless otherwise specified. Gates Open time is subject to change, changes may affect the start time of bottomless drink service. Click here for specific game information by date.
Example 1:05 p.m. Game Brunch Timeline:
- 12 p.m. - Gates Open & Bottomless Bloody Marys & Bottomless Mimosas are served
- 1:05 p.m. - Game Time & 90 minute all-you-can-eat buffet begins
- 2:35 p.m. - Bottomless drinks & buffet service ends