Frequently Asked Questions
How can I buy Syracuse Mets tickets?
- In-person at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office Windows during all hours we are open
- Over-the-phone at 315-474-7833 x1 (The Ticket Office phones are closed 2 hours before game time on home game days)
- Online anytime at syracusemets.com
Are there any discounts on tickets? Yes!
- $4 discount for seniors (62 & older), children (12 & under) & military with a valid military ID
- Up to a $7 discount for groups of 15 or more (see Group Ticket info below)
I have a young child, do I need to buy a ticket for him/her? If he/she is two or under, then he/she does not need a ticket as long as the child does not need his/her own seat. If the child needs their own seat, you will need to purchase a youth ticket.
Where is the Will-Call Window? Tickets on will-call can be picked up at any open ticket window at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium
Why can't I get discounted tickets online? Discounted senior, youth or military tickets must be purchased in-person or over-the-phone
Do you have accessible seating? Yes we do! All accessible seating is GA. There is seating available at the 200-level at the front of the main concourse. There is also 100-level accessible seating available on the lower concourse on the 1st & 3rd base side.
I bought tickets & the game was rained out, what do I do? Tickets for a rained-out game are good for any other regular season game for 1 year. Hang on to your ticket stub & bring it back to the Ticket Office to exchange for a ticket of equal value (based on availability) the next time you want to come to a game! If you purchased online or have an electronic ticket, our staff can look up your order for you.
Can I exchange my individual game ticket for another game, if I cant make it? No, once tickets are purchased for a certain game they cannot be exchanged.
Can I get a refund on my tickets? No, all ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- There is a $3-$4.50 per ticket convenience fee for online orders. Fee depending on price of ticket purchased.
- Children 2 and under do not require a ticket to enter, but need to have a ticket if they will be sitting in a seat.
- To order children/senior tickets, please call us at 315-474-7833 or visit the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office.
- Please note that section 200 is a peanut free section.
- Delivery options are Print at Home, Ballpark Pick-up, and Mobile.
- Print at Home: You will be able to print a hard copy of your ticket that will gain you entrance to the stadium.
- Will Call: Your tickets will be available at any open ticket window. The tickets will be under your Last name. Photo ID is required as well as the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- Mobile: You will be sent your ticket barcodes to your mobile phone. You then present these barcodes at the gate, the ticket taker will scan them, and they will gain you entry into the stadium.
Placing Phone Orders
- Call 315-474-7833 - X.1 during business hours to place a phone order for tickets with a credit/debit card. There is no additional surcharge for this service. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
- Phone orders stop two hours prior to game time.
- Tickets ordered over the phone can be picked up at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium during business hours or at any ticket window the night of the game.
- Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - End of the Game
- Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, Saturday & Sunday
- 1:05 p.m. game or earlier: 10 a.m. - End of the Game
- 6:05 p.m. game or later: 12 p.m. - End of the Game
- Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Seating Map & 2024 Ticket Prices - Coming Soon!