Truist Stadium parking is now cashless!
Fans can either purchase parking in advance for $5 or use the PayByPhone app upon arrival to Truist Stadium. Parking is $10 when purchased day of.
Please download the PayByPhone app prior to coming to Truist Stadium on gameday. Fans can use the following steps to get started with a one-time download/setup:
- Download the PayByPhone app via the Apple Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone.
- Set up your account and enter your license plate and payment information.
- Upon arriving at the stadium, open your PayByPhone app.
- Enter the parking lot Location Code (posted on the green and black signs in each lot) into the PayByPhone app.
- Process your payment. Parking for Dash games is $10.
- You may also call in your payment to the phone number listed on the parking signage.
- If you are unable to use the PayByPhone app or do not have a smartphone, there is also a credit card kiosk located at the top of the stairs by the main entrance. Don’t forget to take a picture of your license plate as you will need it enter this into the kiosk!
Free parking is available at the Center City Garage on Fourth Street for all Thursday – Saturday games. A free shuttle runs from the Center City Garage to Truist Stadium on those days. Additional shuttle details are available here.
Advanced parking is available to purchase below or by calling (336)714-2287. Advanced parking is only available until 11:59pm the day before the game.