Whether you're a small business looking to plan an employee appreciation outing during the summer, a family wanting to celebrate a birthday, or an organization dressing to impress a potential client, the Dash offer a variety of premium group experiences tailored to you all season long at Truist Stadium!
The Winston-Salem Dash offer many opportunities for groups to showcase their talents as a part of their outing at the ballpark. Some examples of group experiences available at each game included:
1. National Anthem: Have your school choir, church group or singing ensemble start a Dash game by singing the National Anthem (50 group ticket minimum).
2. Present The Colors: Have your color guard or ROTC squad present the colors at a Dash game prior to the National Anthem (20 group ticket minimum).
3. "God Bless America": Have your group lead the seventh-inning stretch with an on-screen rendition of "God Bless America" or "Take Me out to the Ballgame" (50 group ticket minimum).
4. First Pitch: Throw a strike before the starting pitcher even leaves the bullpen (125 group ticket minimum).
5. On-Field Parade: Celebrate your youth sports organization with special recognition on-field prior to a Dash game with one of our pre-game parades (125 ticket minimum).
6. Field of Dreams: Bring your Little League team out for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, during which they can play catch on the field prior to the game (20 group ticket minimum).
7. Pregame Performance: Whether you are a karate dojo, a dance team or a cheerleading squad, you can start the evening off with an on-field performance (50 group ticket minimum).