These FAQs are only a summary and are intended to help you find a quick answer to your question. Please refer to the complete Worcester Red Sox Gift Card Terms and Conditions for a full explanation of all terms and conditions applicable to your Gift Card.
Where can I purchase a Gift Card?
Gift Cards may be purchased online at www.woosox.com/GiftCard or in person at the Team Store or the Ticket Office at Polar Park.
Where is my Gift Card accepted?
Gifts Cards can be used to buy:
· Tickets at www.woosox.com or at the Ticket Office at Polar Park;
· Merchandise at the Team Store at Polar Park; and
· Food and beverage at Polar Park, subject to restrictions set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
What if my Gift Card has money remaining on it after I make a purchase?
If the balance remaining on a Gift Card is greater than the total amount of a purchase made with the Gift Card, the balance will be stored on the Gift Card for future use.
What if my Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged unless the Gift Card owner visits Polar Park in person for replacement at the Team Store or Ticket Office and provides a satisfactory proof of purchase, (e.g., a receipt) and valid photo identification. The fee to replace a Gift Card is $5.00.
In what amounts can Gift Cards be purchased?
Gift Cards can be purchased online may be redeemed in any of the following amounts: $10, $15, $25, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $200, or $250. Gift Cards can be purchased in person for any dollar amount.
If I purchased my Gift Card online, how will I receive it?
Gift Cards purchased online may be picked up at the Ticket Office at Polar Park, or they can be mailed to addresses located in the United States.
What if my purchase total exceeds the amount on my Gift Card?
If the amount available on your Gift Card does not cover your total purchase amount, you will need to provide a valid form of payment to cover the remainder of your purchase.
How do I check my gift card balance?
The balance available on a Gift Card can be checked at any time at www.woosox.com/GiftCard.
May I return or cancel my Gift Card purchase?
The purchase of a Gift Card can be cancelled, or the Gift Card can be returned, on the same day of purchase at the Ticket Office at Polar Park. Purchaser must provide the original receipt, Gift Card, and valid photo identification.
What if my Gift Card is declined?
If your Gift Card is declined, please speak with the cashier assisting you with your purchase or contact the Worcester Red Sox at (508)500-8888 or [email protected]. Please have the original receipt and a valid photo identification available for verification purposes.
When will I receive my Gift Card?
If you purchase a Gift Card in person at Polar Park, you will receive the Gift Card immediately. If you purchase a Gift Card online, you will receive an email confirming your order and you will be notified further once your order has shipped.
Does my Gift Card Expire?
Gift Card funds do not expire. If you still have a Gift Card with a remaining balance after seven (7) years, please contact us for a replacement card.
Can I reload a depleted Gift Card with more money?
Yes, a Gift Card is re-loadable. Please visit the WooSox Team Store or contact the Worcester Red Sox at (508) 500-8888 to reload your card. Returns and credits may also be applied to a Gift Card as applicable.
May I return or exchange a purchase I make using a Gift Card?
Subject to the Worcester Red Sox return policy applicable at the particular place of purchase (e.g., the Team Store, Ticket Office, or a concession stand at Polar Park), Gift Cards may be re-credited based on a returned item’s original purchase price. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you retain your Gift Card(s) and receipt(s), even after all funds have been depleted. If a Gift Card is not present, the Worcester Red Sox may, in their sole discretion, issue a store credit or provide you with a Gift Card or exchange.
Who should I contact if my Gift Card does not work during online checkout?
Please contact the Ticket Office at Polar Park at (508)500-8888 or [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
Can balances from more than one Gift Card be combined onto one card?
Unfortunately, no. Each Gift Card is separate and card balances cannot be combined. However, you may use more than one Gift Card to complete a single transaction.
What should I do with my Gift Card once the funds are depleted?
We recommend that you keep the Gift Card, in case items need to be returned.
Can the gift card be personalized or embossed with the recipient’s name?
No. One of the security features of the Gift Card is its consistent appearance. At this time, Gift Cards cannot be personalized or embossed with the recipient’s name. However, subject to availability, your Gift Card purchase will come with a WooSox-themed paper card holder upon which you can write the recipient’s name and the Gift Card amount.
Do you store cardholder data?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing or using a Worcester Red Sox Gift Card (“Gift Card”), the purchaser and/or user accepts and agrees to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions contained in these Worcester Red Sox Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
1. PURCHASE. Gift Cards may be purchased online at www.woosox.com/GiftCard or in person at the Team Store and the Ticket Office at Polar Park in Worcester, Massachusetts (“Polar Park”).
A. Online. A maximum of ten (10) Gift Cards may be purchased in a single online transaction in any of the following amounts: $10, $15, $25, $50, $75, $100, $125, $150, $200, or $250. Gift Cards purchased online may be mailed or picked up in person at the Ticket Office at Polar Park.
B. In Person. Gift Cards purchased in person at the Ticket Office or Team Store at Polar Park may be in any dollar amount or quantity.
A. Uses and Locations. Gift Cards can be redeemed for:
i. Tickets at woosox.com or at the Ticket Office at Polar Park;
ii. Merchandise at the Team Store at Polar Park; and
iii. Food and beverage at Polar Park.*
Certain exclusions may apply depending on availability and third-party restrictions. Redemption locations may change without notice.
* Gift Cards may be redeemed for food and beverage at any location within Polar Park that is operated by the Worcester Red Sox concessionaire. Unfortunately, at this time, Gift Cards may not be redeemed at specialty stands at Polar Park (e.g., George’s Coney Island, B.T.’s Smokehouse, Wonder Bar Pizza, etc.)
B. Excess or Insufficient Funds. If the balance remaining on a Gift Card is greater than the total amount of a purchase made with the Gift Card, the balance will be stored on the Gift Card for future use. If the balance remaining on a Gift Card does not cover the total amount of a purchase made with the Gift Card, the purchaser will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
C. Combined Use. Up to five (5) Gift Cards may be combined as payment for a single purchase when the purchase is made in person at Polar Park.
3. TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP.
A. NO TRANSFER. Gift Cards may not be resold or otherwise transferred for value to any person or entity without the prior written consent of the Worcester Red Sox.
B. GIFT CARD OWNERSHIP. Questions as to the ownership of a Gift Card shall be resolved in the sole discretion of the Worcester Red Sox. In the absence of conclusive evidence to the contrary, the Worcester Red Sox will presume that ownership of a Gift Card remains with the original purchaser, to the extent that such person can be identified.
4. LOST OR STOLEN GIFT CARD. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged unless (i) required by law, or (ii) the Gift Card owner visits Polar Park in person for replacement at the Team Store or Ticket Office and provides satisfactory proof of purchase, (e.g., a receipt) and valid photo identification. The fee to replace a Gift Card is $5.00. Eligibility for a replacement Gift Card shall be determined in the sole discretion of the Worcester Red Sox.
5. EXPIRATION. Gift Card funds do not expire. After seven (7) years, please contact us for a replacement card.
6. BALANCE. The balance available on a Gift Card can be checked at any time at www.woosox.com/GiftCard.
7. FEES. There are no fees associated with the use or inactivity of a Gift Card.
8. SALES TAX. Purchases made with a Gift Card will be subject to applicable sales tax.
9. CURRENCY. The face value of a Gift Card is in U.S. Dollars.
10. NO REFUND. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
11. EXCHANGE FOR CASH. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, except where the remaining value on a card is five dollars ($5.00) or less and the purchaser elects to receive the remaining balance in cash instead of continuing any use of the Gift Card.
13. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Gift Cards are void where prohibited.
14. GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in Massachusetts. Gift Card purchasers, holders, and users irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in Massachusetts over any suit, action, or proceeding arising in connection with a Gift Card.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any and all disputes, claims, or causes of action (each, a “Claim”) arising out of or relating to a Gift Card shall be: (i) resolved by final and binding arbitration in Worcester, Massachusetts, before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then-governing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (ii) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
16. SUBJECT TO CHANGE; SEVERABILITY. The Worcester Red Sox reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions, at any time without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term and condition shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions. The current Terms and Conditions in effect at any given time will be posted at www.woosox.com/GiftCard. In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth at www.woosox.com/GiftCard at the time of use will govern.
17. QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT. If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions, please contact the Worcester Red Sox at (508)500-8888 or [email protected].